B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas (Conditional IF type 0 and 1)
1. if Jono .... my money, I ..... angry. (take, be)
2. Maria ... me if she ... much money. (treat, has)
3. If Benny ... hard, he ... smart. (study, be)
4. That room ... neat if you .... it. (be, clean)
5. If those children ... in the playground, they .... (play, be)

(Conditional IF type 0 and 1)
1. if Jono .... my money, I ..... angry. (take, be)
2. Maria ... me if she ... much money. (treat, has)
3. If Benny ... hard, he ... smart. (study, be)
4. That room ... neat if you .... it. (be, clean)
5. If those children ... in the playground, they .... (play, be)

☁️Question(Pertanyaan):

(Conditional IF type 0 and 1)

1. if Jono .... my money, I ..... angry. (take, be)

2. Maria ... me if she ... much money. (treat, has)

3. If Benny ... hard, he ... smart. (study, be)

4. That room ... neat if you .... it. (be, clean)

5. If those children ... in the playground, they .... (play, be)

☁️Answer(Jawaban):

1. if Jono take my money, I will be angry (jika Jono mengambil uangku, aku akan marah)

2. Maria treat me if she has much money (Maria menraktir ku jika dia mempunyai banyak uang)

3. If Benny study hard, he can be smart (Jika Benny belajar dengan giat, dia bisa menjadi pintar)

4. That room can be neat if you clean it (Ruang itu bisa menjadi rapi jika kamu mebersihkannya

5. If those children play in the playground, they will be (Jika ada anak-anak bermain di taman bermain, mereka akan)

#semogamembantu

@ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

[answer.2.content]